16 September 2015
My Top 10 Twitter Business Stats
To wet your appetite for the upcoming “Twitter masterclass” here are my top 10 Stats about Business through Twitter.
54% of B2B marketers said they have generated leads from social media.
86% of users are more likely to visit a business after it has been recommended by a friend.
74% of people follow SMBs on Twitter to get product updates.
B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those who do not blog.
B2B organizations with tightly aligned marketing and sales achieved 24% faster revenue growth and 27% faster profit growth over a three-year period.
- Twitter would be the 12th largest worldwide if it is a country.
- The average time spent on Twitter monthly is 170 minutes.
- Twitter advertising is 6x more expensive compared to Facebook advertising, but the click-through rate (CTR) of Twitter ads is to 8 to 24x higher.
- About 34% of marketers are able to successfully generate leads through Tweeter.
- Tweets containing image links have 5x higher engagement rate.